History

 

Huber & Drott was founded in 1934 by the familiy Drott as leading company for the group. The originally corporate purpose covered in particular several trading activities. Later the company operated a well-known cable factory. At the same time the company owned accumulated properties.

 

After the acquisition of the Drott group by Acorda shareholding ltd. and a restructuring in the form of a tight financial restructuring, the real estate business in today´s occurence remain stay.

©2019 Huber & Drott | Home | Imprint